Variation applications refer to someone wanting to change their current Court Order because a “material change in circumstances” has occurred.

Typically, you cannot apply to vary or change a Court Order just because you do not like the Court. 

It is important to seek legal advice before you start a variation application.

When in doubt, just book a consultation here and I would be happy to answer your questions. There is a fee for this consultation.